Monday, February 5, 2018

Beating the Monday blues again!

 So cute he should be illegal!!

Here are the pictures from the weekend.  Unfortunately they aren't very good because cell phone and bad lighting, not to mention they are never still!  Anyway yesterday was their first day out in the yard.  They were terrified at first, but then they were so excited about all the room to run around and play. 

Zephyr was definitely happy to get outside too.

Hubby got her some pine limbs to eat, which the kids had to check out too.

 This little girl is super difficult to get good pictures of...

 Wading through the pine limbs.

The other reason it was so difficult to get pictures of the kids is because they spend all of their time trying to climb in my lap.

 Sorry it's blurry... both of them are trying to climb in my lap.

So then I tried to get selfies instead, even though I hate selfies lol.

 He was hogging the camera.

 I finally peeked around the little girl, her brother photo bombed.

 Then they both got in my lap and hogged the camera.

 Finally got a decent one with me and the boy.

 Then I got this one and decided to call it good lol.

 The little man nursing.

That's all I got.  Hopefully I can borrow my parent's camera next weekend and try to get better pictures.  I'm so tired of cell phone pictures.  I hope you enjoyed seeing the kids again.  They are so adorable!!  I like to just sit out in the barn with them after work.  They are so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.