Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Happy Eleventh Birthday Jackal!


I just wanted to let everyone know Jackal is eleven today.  He had a great day and was totally spoiled with extra treats.  Happy birthday boy!!!

As an aside, I LOVE my camera.  I'm slowly starting to figure it out.  You can see the improvement in the above photo over the one I took the first day.  I'll put it below for comparison.


I took 1043 pictures the other day of the goats!! That's how much I'm loving this camera.  The sad thing is I just don't have time to sort through them, water mark them and post them for you to enjoy.  *sad face*  I will eventually, but it won't be soon.  At least I get to enjoy my pets and the camera itself, so I'm not going to let it get me down or stress me out.  I'm sure you guys will enjoy them whenever I get around to posting them.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy #11, Jackal! He still looks like a young dog--I would have never guessed he was 11. I'm glad you are enjoying your camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judi. In the face he does, but his body and movements are showing his age. He has several fatty tumors and some arthritis, but he's still happy. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday mate! Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.