Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Break Time Over


This is my new favorite picture of my cat.  :D  She was not impressed with me sticking the camera in her face lol.  Anyway I'm back from my break.  Chrome's birthday party went fantastic (you can read about it here http://rdxhorses.blogspot.com/2012/05/chromes-first-ride-with-pictures-and.html).  I have to get you caught up on our garden!  I can't believe how much it has grown and we've already harvested zucchini, squash and green beans so far.  :D  Some of our zucchini are two pounds!  It's crazy.  I have pictures, but I haven't had time to edit them so I'll show them to you tomorrow.  I also have pictures of Jackal from the party that I'll have to post.  They are soooo cute!!

So anyway since everything is slowing back down again I'm going to try to get my focus back.  I have to start eating right and exercising again.  I've gained so much weight!  Someone actually asked me if I was pregnant the other day!  Ahh! 

The dogs are doing great.  Well, Storm has a hot spot.  We aren't sure what caused it.  I was thinking a bug bite because she's very allergic to them, but I don't see a bite.  I don't think it's an allergic reaction because it's such a small one and the rest of her skin isn't inflamed.  Anyway we're treating it so I'm not going to worry about it too much. 

Let's see, what else?  I guess that's it.  Anyway I'll get the photos edited asap so I can share them with you guys!  Thanks for being patient with me.  I will try to come by and get caught up on everyone's blogs as I can.  :D

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love how cats are so moody :)
    Poor Storm! I hope she heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! :D
    Hopefully I'll too get my act together to make some updates. I have so much catching up too but somehow I'm not just in the right mood to write blog post. I would need a laptop. It's so beautiful outside now it's totally waste to just sit inside infront of computer :D Laptop would give me opportunity to write outside (unless it's battery is empty xD Which would be common problem for me).
    To Storm: Get well soon!

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have zukes already? I am just going to plant mine this weekend. Here up north, our frost date is May 15th, and the soil really isn't warm enough until the end of the month for a lot of things. This is my be gardening weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.