Wednesday, October 30, 2013

ABC's of Me

Wow I've been horrible about posting!  Sorry!  I'm alive, just busy.  I will try to get back to posting soon.  If everything goes as planned we can move into our new house in a week.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

I saw something fun on someone's blog and thought I would try it.  It's sort of just a questionnaire type thing.  Give it a shot if you would like!


A: Age: Late twenties.  Time is going by so quickly it's not even funny.
B: Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore you hate:  Washing dishes and cleaning the toilet.
D. Dogs: 2 - Storm, twelve year old Siberian Husky and Jackal, five year old Beagle/Mountain Cur cross.
E. Essential start to your day: Um....  I don't know.  I don't drink coffee, rarely eat breakfast, hate showering in the morning (I like to be clean before I crawl into bed at night!), etc.  I pretty much wake up, throw on some clothes, take the dogs out, feed the dogs, feed the horses, feed the chickens and sometimes I feed the cat, but usually my husband does that... so yeah, mornings aren't really about me.  Did I mention I am not a morning person?
F. Favorite color: Blue!  Specifically royal blue.  I don't like everything to be blue though, just my horse's stuff (like his halter, buckets, blanket, etc.) and my cars.  My favorite colors in a house are neutral tones, browns, tans, creams, etc.  I also really like the green and gray I picked out for two of my rooms in my new house.  I like black too.  As for clothes, I like fall colors.  


G. Gold or silver:  In jewelry?  Silver!  I've always preferred silver, but was told I look better in gold, imagine that.  I do like to mix them together though!  My wedding ring is both.  It's a two piece set with an engagement part and wedding part.  One is white gold and one is yellow gold.  :)
H: Height: 5’11"
I: Instruments that you can play: Piano.  It's been so long though I've probably forgotten it all!   
K: Kids: None!  Unless you count the furkids (and feathered kids), then I have two dogs, two horses, a donkey, two cats (well my grandparents have basically adopted one of them), five ducks (the predators got a bunch of them dang it) and several chickens.  
L: Live: USA!
M: Mom’s name: Um, she would kill me if I posted her name on the internet!  That's where I got my internet safety paranoia from.
N: Nicknames: Um... I had a coworker who called me donkey (said just like Shrek says it) because of Led Zeppelin (my donkey, you can read more about him on my other blog http://rdxhorses.blogspot.com).
O: Overnight hospital stays: No overnight stays and I would like to keep it that way!!  Well I might have been in the hospital overnight when I was born since I'm a twin and my mom had a c-section.....
P: Pet peeve: Too many to count!  My biggest one is people who don't wash their hands and people who don't use their blinkers when driving.
Q: Quirk: Wow some of these are hard....  I have no idea if I have any quirks.  I guess one quirk is that I like to smash my hamburgers, sandwiches and hot dogs.......  it helps them stay together!  Honest!
R: Righty or lefty: Righty.
S: Sibling: Two.  Older brother and twin sister (we're not identical).
T: Time you wake up: I am not a morning person, so usually nine am.  I have very mild insomnia and sometimes can't go to sleep until one or two or three in the morning.  Sucks!
U: Underwear: Meaning?  What kind or do I wear them??  I do wear underwear.... normal, boring, comfortable, cotton underwear.
V: Vegetables you dislike: Almost all of them....
W: What makes you run late: My husband usually.  Ha!  Or forgetting I'm supposed to be somewhere (doesn't apply to jobs, I'm always on time for jobs).  I normally get to places embarrassingly early.
X: X-rays: Meaning how many I've had?  Some of these questions aren't clear...  I've had x-rays done on my teeth at the dentist all my life.  Other than that I can only think of one other time and it was of my stomach because I was having a weird pain.  Everything was fine.  I think my doctor was just trying to rule everything out.  
Y: Yummy food you make: I hate cooking.  About the only things I like to make are macaroni and cheese, cheesy rice and for dessert those amazing no bake cookies that have cocoa, peanut butter, oats, vanilla, etc. in them.  Yummy! 
Z: Zoo favorite animal: My favorite animal at the zoo is the Otter!  I love them!  Also cheetahs (and pretty much any big cat).  Also wolves if they have any.  Oh and zebras of course!  

That was fun!  Harder than I expected, but fun.  Leave a comment if you decide to play along so I can read your answers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.