Friday, May 29, 2015

30 Before 30 - #9 and #17 Complete

I have been slacking off horribly on updating my 30 Before 30 list, so bear with me back posting this (since I only have time to post on weekends now and have other posts planned for this weekend).

#9 is go to the Kentucky Horse Park and meet fellow bloggers.
#17 is See cross country in person, like WEG or Rolex.

So if you follow my other blog, you already know I went to Rolex in April, saw cross country in person (AWESOME!) and met fellow blogger Monica from Chasing the Dream.  You can see the full posts I did on my other blog here.  I still have more pictures to post so there will be more Rolex posts on that blog under that tag.  :)

For this post I'm just going to share some of my favorite pictures from Rolex!  Feel free to skip them if you've already seen my posts on the other blog.

 
 Me at the famous Rolex keyhole jump!!

 Meeting fellow blogger!

 I even got to ride a racehorse hehe!

 Winner's victory lap.


 It truly was the trip of a lifetime and the best anniversary trip to date.  If you have time and haven't seen the full posts I encourage you to read them.  A lot of good things happened on the trip that made it feel like it was truly meant to be.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.