Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Cats! Oh and dogs too!


I got a bunch of pictures of the cats last weekend.  They are annoyingly blurry, but I still like them.  I seriously need to save up for a nice camera.  I miss taking nice crisp, clear shots.

The only picture I got of Shadow.  She didn't feel like joining the fray today I guess.

I actually managed to get some decent pictures of Pharaoh for a change! He's very difficult to photograph because he never stops moving and he blends in to all of the leaves.

 I LOVE his patterns!  Isn't he gorgeous??

 At one point he was surrounded by goats hehe.

 Finally he and his mom Emerald started playing.  They love to play!

 Emerald, more often known as Emi.

 He walks over to her, headbutts her and flops over next to her.

 Then she grabs him by the neck, chews on him a bit and then starts grooming him.

 I love her green eyes.  That's why I called her Emerald.

 His expressions kill me!  She really does chew on him and he loves it!

 They played for a bit too.

He spent some time sitting around posing for me too.

 Isn't he gorgeous?

 That second picture is such a signature expression of his.

 He has his mom's eyes.

 I think he is the coolest looking cat I've ever owned.

OrangeJello can't be left out either!

Oh and I mentioned dogs.

Mac, my parent's dog. I think he turns fourteen this month.

Last but not least my sweet Jackal!  

Jackal's diet is going well and he's lost a lot of weight.  You can see how much slimmer his face and neck are.  He still has some to lose.  He also has several fatty tumors that worry me, but they aren't growing so I try not to think about it.  The vet says it's nothing to worry about.  I'm just glad he's losing weight and is more playful and energetic again.  Can you believe he turns ten years old on January 30th?????  Where has the time gone??

2 comments:

  1. I love Pharaoh's markings--I have never seen such a pretty tabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are better pictures than I ever manage to take! :-)
    We have a lynx point siamese with what we call puzzle markings.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.