Thursday, August 9, 2012

Appreciation #3


Number three is, of course, Chrome!!  By the way, these aren't necessarily in order of importance (hard to say if I love Chrome or Jackal more than the other hehe), it's mainly just in order of what's easiest to take pictures of lol.

Chrome is literally a dream come true.  I'd been dreaming of having a Friesian (or Friesian cross) of my own for TEN years (approx.) when I finally brought him home.  I'd also wanted to raise a weanling on my own and to train my own horse to ride (I've trained for other people, but my own horses had always already been trained more or less).  Last, but not least, I'd always wanted to train a horse using clicker training.  I think Chrome is a total success on all of those things.  :D  He's definitely one of my best friends and hands down the best horse I've ever had.  Love him!  If you want to see more about the picture above check out his blog at http://rdxhorses.blogspot.com.

P.S.  I know I still haven't been posting much, but I originally started posting the things I appreciate to remind myself how lucky I am and to cheer myself up out of my funk and I'm happy to report it has helped!  I'm feeling a lot better.  :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, think I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and start focusing on the things I appreciate to.

    You and Chrome always look so happy together, love seeing the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.