Monday, January 14, 2013

Quick Update

I just got back from walking the dogs and realized I haven't updated you guys.... I still can't really say anything about the decision we we're waiting on.... it's gotten postponed... possibly indefinitely.  So yeah... I've been feeling a little down over it.  There's still a lot going on and huge changes coming soon, but I'll fill you in when I know more. 

I've been thinking about doing a 2012 recap and a 2013 goals post and I just really don't want to... I'm trying to stay optimistic, but I'm so caught up in the drama right now that I can't focus on writing.  So for now I think I'm just going to work on my 30 Before 30 list.  I actually completed number two on the list which was to stand in two places at once when we crossed the state line coming home from our New Year's trip, but I forgot to post about it because I haven't even uploaded the pictures yet.  I don't think I've taken a single picture in over a week.  Ugh! 

Just a sec and I'll upload the picture.....

Here it is!

I was being a dork so I look horrible in the picture and I cut the sign out to retain anonymity, but there's the proof.  It doesn't look like I have one foot in each state because of the angle, but I do lol.

So I have a question for you guys.... I have really been thinking about revising my 30 Before 30 list.... but that seems weird.  I'm not necessarily planning to make it easier, but I want to make it more active and focused on learning/doing new things instead of so passive.  Would it be weird to change the list?  My interests and goals change constantly so I don't see why the list can't change with me right?  I'll leave the ones I've already completed obviously, but some of them just don't interest me anymore.  So what do you think?  Is it dumb to change a 30 Before 30 list?

5 comments:

  1. Of course you can change your list :D It's your list. And if some of the things doesn't interest you anymore then it's more important. I think the list is supposed to be "fun" list and not "must" list, after all :D

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its supposed to be fun so i am sure that you can change your 30 before 30 list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change away. Maybe add to the list something along the lines of always being open to change. Hehehe.

    Mango Momma

    P.s. love the dorky photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an adorable photo!! I love it. And I think you can change goals. They are your goals. The things that makes it fun is you trying new things so who cares if you change it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.