Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!!!!  Sorry I don't have any photos or a really thought out post for you, but I'm visiting relatives so I'm too busy to be on the computer much.  :D  I just wanted to let you all know that my husband and I are waiting on a really important decision to be made that will affect my entire year so I'm going to wait until we know the answer before I write my customary new year goals.  Keep your fingers crossed because we are really excited about this!  :D  I hope everyone had a fantastic day and I can't wait to get caught up on everyone's blogs.  Happy new year!!

3 comments:

  1. Waiting for good news...

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I can't wait to hear about the news/decision that will effect your year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.