Sunday, March 22, 2015

Comment Problems

I just noticed something really weird today.  I have both of my blogs set up to email me when you guys comment so I don't miss any, but this blog has not been sending all of them.  I've been missing some of the comments!!  I went back a ways to see what I missed, but I'm sorry if I didn't see some of them.  I just want to say thank you to everyone who comments.  I appreciate all of you and I love hearing what you have to say.  :D  I'm redesigning my blog so that the template and layout are similar to my other blog since that one seems to be working correctly, so we will see if that helps (working on the new header now).  If you have any problems commenting at all please send me an email if you have time.  My email is linked in the sidebar.  Thank you everyone!!

5 comments:

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.