Sunday, February 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Amethyst!!!!


Happy birthday Amethyst!!  She's a year old today!  We let her out in the yard to play and explore so I could get some cute pictures, but first I want to share some of her old baby pictures!


Wasn't she so adorable??  Now here are the pictures from today.

 That expression kills me!

 She is so pretty.
On another note..... I so hate cell phone pictures....

 Love her racing stripes.

 She found the wagon of hay hehe.

 Get that camera out of my face.. I'm eating!

Champ and Taz were out playing in the yard too and for the longest time had no clue Amethyst was out.  When they finally saw her it was time for a showdown hehe.

 Champ and Amethyst immediately started headbutting.

 Taz was leaping around in the air for fun because he's a silly boy.

 Get him Amethyst!


When Jasper showed up Amethyst was way out numbered so we took her back inside before things got out of hand.  I think she had fun though.  We took her to the barn, cuddled, fed her hay, weighed her and just spent time with her.

Then because we're mean we gave her and the rest of the goats their annual vaccines.  Sorry for stabbing you with a needle on your birthday Amethyst! 

We spent four hours today giving vaccines, deworming whoever needed it, trimming hooves, playing with the babies, etc.  I did get pictures of Zephyr's adorable kids, but I'll share them tomorrow.  My back is killing me from all of the bending, crouching, etc. involved in trimming hooves.  Make sure to check back tomorrow for the other pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Amethyst! She's a pretty girl and what a cute kid she was as a youngster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Has it already been a year?! Happy birthday Amethyst!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.