Sunday, March 4, 2018

The rest of the pregnant does.

We still have three does left to give birth.  Below are some pictures and their due dates.


Georgia is due around the second week of April, so she has a bit to go.  She's already so huge though.  The pictures don't really do it justice how big she is.  She is bred to Daniel.

 Napping in the sun.

 This one shows how big her belly bulges on both sides.  


LeeAnn is due April third and is bred to Jasper.  She is also getting really huge.  She is either going to have a huge kid, huge twins or maybe even triplets.  I really wasn't expecting Garnet to have triplets and she did, so I'm not going to count LeeAnn out.

Her belly is getting so low too.

 Doesn't she look so uncomfortable?  Look at that huge belly!!


Amethyst saw me and sat up, but couldn't bring herself to get up.  Look at that belly!  She is due on April 3rd too.  She is bred to Daniel. 

 She settled back down to rest.


She finally couldn't take it anymore and had to come see me.  I adore this sweet girl.  I can't wait to see what her first kids look like.  The agonizing wait continues.  The good thing is I have nine kids to keep me occupied in the meantime.  :)  If you missed it check out the previous post to see a bunch of pictures of the kids that have already been born so far.  They are all adorable and so much fun to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.