Saturday, October 20, 2018

21 Day No TV Challenge - Complete

I  don't have a ton of time, so I have to make this quick, but I did want to update you guys on the challenge I was doing.  I completed the challenge and actually continued it longer than the 21 days because after that long of a break I just didn't have any interest in watching TV anymore.  I finally caved and started watching TV again when I got an ear infection and was laying around in bed being miserable.  I'm still watching after getting better, but I'm definitely limiting how much time I spend watching it.  I would call the challenge a success and it was definitely a great experience if you are considering doing it yourself.

I'll try to give you guys an update on the farm as soon as I can.  A lot has been happening, but I've been too busy to post about any of it.  I hope you all are doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.