Friday, December 23, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

The last of our turkeys. Our three Midget White turkeys.

Well, vacation ended on Wednesday. Work has been fine since I got back, but sheesh I forgot how incredibly boring it is there!!! Luckily it's been busy so it's not too bad and I did miss my customers. They are so awesome. :D

My allergies have been horrible!! I thought I was getting a cold, but this has been going on since around the twelfth so it's probably allergies. Normally I have three weeks of misery every spring and fall with them, but it's normally so much earlier than this. We've had a strangely warm fall/winter so far and I guess whatever I'm allergic to is blooming later. Oh well, it can't be too much longer before whatever it is dies. I will not miss the headaches or lack of sleep due to the inability to breathe lol.

I'm going to be very busy over the next few days so I don't know if I will have time to post. I'm going to try to work on getting video of the tricks Jackal learned this year, but don't be surprised if it's January before I get it posted. I also bought some small toys/treats for the critters so I should be able to get some cute pictures that I'll post when I can. I hope everyone has a great weekend, Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Be safe and have fun.

4 comments:

  1. You could try a neti-pot or a salt water nasal rinse and/or a nasal spray. I'd ask your doc/pharmacist. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I use a salt water nasal rinse several times a day and I take Zyrtec. They help, but can't get rid of it completely. Next step would be allergy shots, but I'm avoiding that as long as possible. I've been dealing with this my entire life, every year, so I'm not worried about it. Just have to deal. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people are having allergies now that seldom do this time of year. Around here, it may be the mold...wet weather is growing mold and mushrooms every where.

    Hope you improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inside blogger, settings, I have my email so notifications of comments are sent to me. Most emails I can reply to. I never leave a comment to a comment on my blog.

    If you have your email typed there for notifications, I do believe it will come to my inbox with your email or in your profile you can include your email...that is your choice.

    I enjoy people commenting and enjoying replying to those personally. My replies are rather private except in this case.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.