Thursday, December 8, 2011

Complaints . . .

I don't like to complain on my blog, but the first week of December has been absolutely horrible! It rained almost every single day I had to work Chrome after his gelding/castration. It got really cold. My boss at work is sick and doesn't seem to give a damn in he infects everyone else. I get really stressed around sick people under normal circumstances, but right now I really don't want to get sick because next week I have to drive seven hours to another state to spend a few days with my inlaws and that will not be fun at all if I'm sick. I hurt my back and the next day had to be on my feet for over eight hours straight at work because my boss finally decides to stay home sick (really???). I haven't done any training with Jackal at all. I didn't get to spend hardly any time with my husband on his birthday. And . . . and . . . and I'm just tired . . . sorry for the rant . . .

2 comments:

  1. Gah! Isn't that always the way it is? Whenever you need to take a trip or do something important, it seems you are being bombarded with germs and viruses from all directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rough week :( Hopefully the next week is better! I send you a lot of strenght!

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.