Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The rest of the duck pictures...


Here are the rest of the pictures!  I switched from Mozilla Firefox to Google Chrome because I've been having problems, but I guess Google Chrome doesn't like Blogger?  It wouldn't let me upload more than five pictures... weird.  I'll figure it out, because I love Google Chrome so far.  :)  Let me know what you think of the rest of the pictures!  And don't forget about the post below this one if you haven't seen it yet!

 
 I turned my shutter speed up so I could catch all of the water droplets up in the air as they played.  :D

 
 I love this one!  He was play chasing his sibling.

 
 
 
 This is my favorite little female.  Isn't she gorgeous???

 Don't worry, she was cleaning herself.  She didn't attack another duck hehe.

 She has two legs I promise lol.

 
 
 She fell asleep!  I was out there for two hours.  :)

 

Oh and here are some flower pictures.  I love when everything blooms in the spring!

 Our apple tree.

 A bee on our Wisteria.  It took me forever to get this picture!  I love it!

Not sure what this is, but it's soooo pretty!

That's all for now!  I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.