Sunday, February 19, 2017

Dog, Cat, Goat Photo Hodge Podge


First up, that is not blood on the noses of my goats.  It is molasses from their goat tubs.  It's so ugly, but they sure do love the extra protein and calories in the winter.  :D


They LOVED the brush pile, but I couldn't get the camera fast enough.  Oh well, I got this shot of Jasper standing on a log and rubbing his horns against a branch.


Can't leave out sweet Amethyst.


ALL of the pictures I took today with the camera were blurry for some reason.  I may need to clean the lens.  It's so annoying because I couldn't tell until after I uploaded them to the computer.... pout.  I did the best I could editing them, but it's hard to sharpen up a blurry photo without making it look even worse....


I did manage the catch the awesome photo below though!


She can fly!!  Amethyst catches some serious air off of that table.  I wish I'd been crouched down so you could tell how high she got, but if I crouch by the fence she won't leave me alone and I can't get pictures... sigh.  :D

 Jackal enjoying some sunshine.

 OrangeJello enjoying some sun too.

 Such a cute face!!  He needs brushed.....


Jasper and Pearl enjoying their outside time in the yard.

 It looks like he's getting ready to charge me, but he was cautiously approaching the cat.

 Poser!  I love his beard.

 Jade was a lot braver than I expected.  She walked right up to the cat.


Well that's all for today.  I had a bunch more pictures, but they are too blurry... it was a bad time of day for lighting too.  Oh well.  That's the update for this weekend.

Oh I almost forgot!!  Here is another video of Amethyst playing.  She is too cute for words!!

Direct Link

Hubby carried Amethyst up to the house so my mom and grandparents could pet her.  She did really well, resting calmly in his arms and letting everyone ooh and ah over her.  When we were inside my grandparent's house she finally let out a small bleat, so we told them it was time to take her back to her mom and left.  That was the only time she cried though.  I was so proud of her.  Coral wasn't happy, but she didn't try to kill herself or anything... that's an improvement over how she used to be.  Well that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.