Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Daniel is looking good!

Sorry things have been so quiet on the blogs.  Things have been kind of crazy, but not much was going on with the goats other than cuddles and feeding.  That changed today though because we started a mass weaning lol.  I'll have to get updated pictures of the kids.  They are getting so big!!  It's getting late and I need to eat supper so I just wanted to quickly share a couple of photos.

You might remember from a previous post that we shaved Daniel....


Before his shave.


After his shave.  As most of you know a shave can look ratty at first, but once the coat starts growing in they look so much better.  Check him out now!


Isn't he gorgeous??  He's an impressive goat (check out that butt muscle that Myotonics are so well known for), but I sure wish he still had his horns.  I hate that people disbud goats....  that's a rant for a different day.  One last picture then I have to go eat.


His son Wildfire photobombed him again hehe.  So cute!  I'll try to post again soon.  Bye for now!


2 comments:

  1. What a big difference! He's so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm totally biased, but I have to agree. :D

      Delete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.