Monday, June 11, 2018

The boys' names!

Now for the boys' new names!   First up is Georgia's buckling (Lyric's brother).  His registered name will be That's What I Like which is a Bruno Mars song (musical theme after all) and his barn name will be Bruno.

I LOVE his dorsal stripe!


Bruno is still fairly skittish like his sister (again because their mom is skittish), but he is also coming around.  He has strong myotonia and "faints" easily.  We were deworming and deticking today and he fell over twice.  

I love how he is built!  He is going to rival his sire Daniel in gorgeousness when he's grown!

Next up are Amethyst's twins.  They can't be registered and we really shouldn't keep them, but I am SO in love with them already.  They are my baby's (Amethyst's) first babies!  So I stuck with my cartoon theme that I have going with the Boer girls and decided to call them Peter and Pan.... Peter Pan!

First up is Peter....

He is so handsome!  And super friendly!

He had his ruff up along his back acting big and bad even though he's tiny lol.

Look at that darling face!! Doesn't he remind you of his mom Amethyst??

Then we have Pan.

He looks black and white here like his brother, but he's actually chocolate brown and white.


He is built like a tank (one of his nicknames... tank) and has VERY strong myotonia.  He will "faint" while just standing still, even without anything scaring him.  It is crazy how strong it is in him.

He thinks he's a big bad buck even though he's a midget. 


He jumped off the trailer and just the act of jumping down caused him to lock up.  He didn't fall over, but he was frozen like that for a few moments.  The pinned ears in the foreground are Sapphire.  She was headbutting with him.

They are so freaking adorable!  I have more picture of them next to Jasper in an upcoming post so make sure not to miss it.  It shows how small they are.  Oh and I forgot to mention they have a shared nickname that we still use.  The Mighty Mites!  Like Mighty Mouse, but mites because they are so small hehe.  Trust me it suits them.  Check back tomorrow for more pictures of everybody.  I took over four hundred pictures of them yesterday while we were giving dewormer, copper, etc. and chose to post around seventy of them so I have to break up the posts.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think they suit all of them even if it isn't the theme I wanted. :)

      Delete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.