Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day Three - NaNoWriMo Word Count

Well getting ready for work this morning I managed to smash my hand in my car door . . . like it latched closed . . . on my hand. First time that has ever happened to me. I still clearly remembering sitting there staring at my hand in the door thinking how could that be?? I hardly even felt anything. So I opened the door, releasing my hand which was really weird and boy did it hurt all of a sudden. I guess it was adrenaline. The whole thing was weird. I took a pain reliever and put my hand on ice. It's still sore but so far not swollen or bruised thank goodness. I've heard so many storied of long fingernails and I was not looking forward to that lol.

Anyway this long, sad story is sort of an excuse hehe. It made typing difficult so I didn't get much writing done. I also sort of . . . goofed off watching music videos on YouTube, so yeah I'm so not as dedicated this year as I have been in the past. Last year I wrote 50,000 words in two weeks, this year I'm just not feeling as inspired. Anyway I managed 1242 words tonight making a total of 8777 for day three. Definitely falls short of last year, but still ahead of the game so far so I'm not upset. Keep up the great work guys!

1 comment:

  1. You smashed your hand in the car door during NaNoWriMo? That's like breaking a finger or hand right before a music recital in which you are performing. I hope it's back to normal soon and nothing was seriously bruised, sprained or injured.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.