Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Novel Writing Month!!

Alright everyone, it's November again and that means I'm going to be very busy doing a lot of writing. :D If anyone else is doing it this year I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment or add me on the NaNo website (www.nanowrimo.org). Username is achieve1dream.

As far as Jackal's trick for this month I still haven't decided what to do. I might mess around with a few things and see if something comes of it. Heck I might just do some free shaping and see what he suggests. :D

Have fun writing everyone and don't worry if I'm not reading blogs or posting on mine much. November is a little hectic. I'll try to do word count updates every night. Good luck writers!!

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.