I got the Liebster Blog Award from Lilli over at The Wonderful World of Lilli (thanks for following!). She's from Finland and writes about a diverse group of interests. Check it out when you have the chance.
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs
I'm going to choose blogs that are relatively new to me, so here they are:
1. Adventures With Shyloh - You have to check out this blog. Shyloh is an absolutely adorable Haflinger.
2. SprinklerBandits - I actually have no clue how many followers she has because she doesn't have the gadget, but wanted to mention her because I recently started following her (and read her blog from start to finish) and I love reading it. Izzy is an awesome horse and it's so fun to follow their progress.
3. Hard To Handle - Miranda just started her blog about her adorable mare Pippi (love your new header picture btw). You may have heard of Pippi from Miranda's mom's blog at I Pick Crazy. I'm glad she encouraged her daughter to start a blog because it's been fun reading along from her perspective too.
4. Derwen Zebadee - A great blog about an extremely cute Welsh Cob Pony, Zeb. I love this blog. And they do clicker training too!!
5. A Collection of Madcap Escapades - A fun blog about her gorgeous Standardbred Ozzy and her cute dog Herbie. She takes awesome photos!
Thanks for the award Lilli!!