Friday, April 27, 2012

Reasons why camping/fishing rocks!!

ETA: Oops, this was scheduled to post and didn't. Sorry!

In a hurry so just thought I would show you a review of the camping trip in pictures. :D

#1 The Food!!

 
 
 It was windy so we had to rig the camp stove with foil so the flame wouldn't blow out.  Foil is like duct tape lol!

 
 We had too much chicken so we had to wrap the grill too lol!

 
 
 It turned out sooooo good!!

 #2 The company!

 
 Spending time with awesome friends and family (and hubbies) who enjoy goofing off!

 #3 My dad's new camper and boat!

 
 This pop up camper was awesome!! 
I can't believe I didn't get pictures of the inside.  
It had a bathroom, kitchen, eating area and two beds!

 
Dad's awesome new boat in my favorite color . . . blue!

 

 #4 Campfires!

 
 Very smoky campfires and it was very windy the whole time!!

 
 Macro of the wood and smoke.

 
Macro of the flames and charcoal.

 #5 The River!

 
 The view on the river was awesome and I'll be sharing a lot more pictures.  :)

#6 The Sunsets!

 

 Oh yeah . . . and then there was the fish!  :D


I'll share more pictures when I have time.  Hope you enjoyed these.  We had so much fun on the trip.  The weather was awesome, even though it was too windy to even go out on the river half the time.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I love camping.
    Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god – I could smell the barbecue from here!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.