Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Twelfth Birthday Storm Glory!


 Happy Birthday Storm!!!!  I can't believe my baby girl is twelve years old!  It's unbelievable how quickly time flies.  I was a teenager still living at home when I brought her home as an adorable ten week old puppy.  :)


Storm may be a very high maintenance dog with her abundance of fur, high prey drive, crazy exercise requirements, Houdini escape artist abilities and selective hearing, but I love her and she's been the best "first" dog ever (first is in quote because we had a bunch of dogs when I was growing up, but she was my first to pick out, train and raise by myself)!  I've enjoyed the past twelve years with her and I just can't even imagine my life without her.  She's such a good girl.  :)

I think she was five months old here.  This was before her coat grew in lol.  She looks so naked!

Here are the rest of the pictures from today.  Sorry they are grainy, it was almost dark when we finally were able to get pictures.


 
First I brushed her so she'd look nice for her pictures.  I should have taken a picture of all the fur!

 Me and her.  I make her look small lol.  I'm 5'11" and she's 23 inches tall.  :)

 Staring at her candle.  She was not sure what to think about the flame LOL!  Oh and those plants behind her are our pumpkin plants growing on our homemade bamboo trellis.  :D

 I cheated.  Her candle is stuck in a dog cookie!  I didn't have time to make anything homemade.  Poor girl!

 Eating her birthday cookie.

My beautiful girl!!

10 comments:

  1. Ha roo, Storm!!!! Happy birthday, gorgeous! So far, 12 has been good to me! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB, Storm. Her expressions are so funny looking at that cookie under the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday huskerboo!!

    RA, Isis & Nanük

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday, Storm!! I hadn't seen pictures of you as a pup before, I don't think - what a lovely lady you've grown up into! And twelve is a grand age!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Storm. Love the one of her staring at the candle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Stormy! I love the photo of your baby self with hardly any furs.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Storm!

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy birthday Storm! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.