Sunday, July 3, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge - Book Scrabble - June

I didn't read much during June.  Between having to feed the horses square bales twice a day because our supplier was out of round bales, spraying Chrome with neem oil every night, working so much, Jackal getting injured and taking care of the kittens I have just been exhausted and too busy to read.  I loved the first Zombie Fallout book that I continued reading the series.  I read book 2, 3 and 4 in June.  Sadly I had to quit reading the series because it is getting too expensive.  I have to go back to reading free books lol.  Can you imagine how much I would have spent if I'd had to pay for all 31 books I've read so far this year??

I love these books!  It's not what you would expect from zombie books.  There is so much humor in them.  Sarcastic humor!  My favorite.  ;)  I actually made my husband read the first one because he just didn't believe me that they were funny.  He was laughing out loud within no time and he doesn't laugh easily.  :)  If you have a sarcastic sense of humor and love quirky characters, you should totally check out this series even if it's not normally your preferred genre.  I will warn you though that there are some really disgusting descriptions haha.  I'm easily grossed out though and it never failed I'd be eating when I'd get to a gross part.... that's my luck!

3 Points

1 Point

1 Point

Sadly these weren't high scorers on the Scrabble scoreboard so I only got five points for the month of June.  I'm up to 79 points for the year though!  I made mom tally her's up the other day and I'm actually ahead of her on points although she's read more books than me.  :)  These did knock out two more letters of the alphabet.  Here is what I have so far.

A - Awakening You by Jessica Sorensen

B - The Bell House by Lori Titus

C - Chasing The Wind by Hannah Hooton/Conash: Dead Son by TC Southwell

D

E - Zombie Fallout 3: The End by Mark Tufo/Zombie Fallout 4: The End Has Come and Gone by Mark Tufo

F

G - God Touched by TC Southwell

H

I - Ishtar's Blade by Lisa Blackwood/Inspiring You by Jessica Sorensen/Invisible Assassin by TC Southwell

J - The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling

K - Keeping The Peace by Hannah Hooton

L - Louisiana Longshot by Jana Deleon/Lord Protector by TC Southwell

M - Master of the Dance by TC Southwell

N - November's Past by A.E. Howe

O

P - Zombie Fallout 2: A Plague Upon Your Family by Mark Tufo

Q - Quietus by David Sellars/The Queen's Blade by TC Southwell

R - Raveling You by Jessica Sorensen/Relentless by Dean Koontz

S - A Scone To Die For by H.Y. Hanna/Spellbound by Kodilynn Calhoun/The story of Awkward by R.K. Ryals/Sacrifice by TC Southwell/Sacred Knight of the Veil by TC Southwell

T - Tea with Milk and Murder by H.Y. Hanna/Two Down, Bun To Go by HY Hanna

U - Unraveling You by Jessica Sorensen

V

W

X

Y

Z - Zombie Fallout by Mark Tufo

So I only have eight more letters to go.  That's all for today's update!

P.S.  Oops I forgot the Amazon links.  Book 2 here, book 3 here and book 4 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.