Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Stills - Potluck

For Sunday Stills this week we get to post whatever we want! Yay! I didn't have time to even pick up the camera this week so I was looking through my archives and found some pictures of Chrome that I've been meaning to post since October. I was trying to take pictures of his cute little muzzle to show his graying out progress and I'll just say that trying to photograph a friendly, curious, playful colt's nose is not easy! Here are the pictures with outtakes first. :)

And below is the best shot I got. :)

I can't believe how quickly he's going gray. I can't wait to see if he sheds out steel gray in the spring or if he'll start dappling, or if he'll still be dark for another year. It's so fun watching as his color changes. :)

ETA: I decided to add a couple of pictures I got today just in case archive pictures are allowed. :)

5 comments:

  1. I like the last photo of Chrome and Zep playing. He sure is going gray quick. I'll bet you'll have a new horse (color) come spring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closeups of horse's muzzles look like they should be a cartoon! The last one is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the turkeys are looking great and I love those horsey muzzle shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful shot of Chrome and Led Zepplin in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.