Sunday, April 8, 2018

March/April Kids

 This is a follow up post to the previous one.  If you missed it make sure to go back and look at it for updated conformation shots of the January/February kids.  They are getting so big!  I had to split them up because there were too many photos for one post.  I definitely failed at getting conformation shots of these kids (it's almost impossible when they are this young) and the light was fading fast so a lot of them were blurry, but you can still enjoy how adorable they are!

First up is Amethyst and her twins.

Nursing her twins.  It's so weird seeing my baby girl being a mama to her kids.
She is such a pro.  You would never guess she is a first time mom.

Her younger buckling.
So cute with those same blue eyes.

Amethyst being photogenic.  I love her beard!

 Her youngest.  I can't get over how cute he is!

 Amethyst is looking so good!

They tired out quickly because they were playing the whole time I was photographing the older kids.  I should have taken their photos first, but I knew it the main herd saw me they would go into the barn wanting food where there isn't enough room or light for photos.  So I let them rest and moved on to LeeAnn's kids.


LeeAnn's buckling was being uncooperative so hubby put him on the table, but he was too busy trying to figure out how to get down to pose lol.

So I gave up on conformation shots and just went for cute....

Cute was not a fail.  They are adorable!

Zoom!

She is so cute. They love cinder blocks.

She was standing weird.  She'd just gotten shocked by the electric fence. :(

Awkward attempts at conformation.  The doeling.

More awkward. The buckling.

My favorite picture of the buckling.

My favorite picture of the doeling.

Then LeeAnn had to show them how it's done lol.

She's such a poser hehe.

Watching over her kids as they play.

Last, but not least, Georgia's kids.  Getting pictures of the doeling was such a huge fail.  She is so skittish.  She hides under the feeder because she's scared of the other does and kids.  I feel sorry for her.

This was the only one worth sharing and it's not very good.
She loves grooming her brother and chewing on his ears.

 Her brother on the other hand is very photogenic.....

 And silly.  Love the tongue.  He is washed out in this photo.

 SO cute!!  His coloring looks more true to life in this one.

 More tongue and more washed out color.

 When he came out from the overhang his color popped in the sunlight.

 You can see his color better in these last ones.

 That's all for now!!  I wish I could play with my kids all day, every day.  They are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.