Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Get Your Leash" Jackal's March Trick Update

Okay, I know at the end of the month I'm supposed to show you a video of our progress, but with everything that's going on I just don't feel like it. I only got four hours of sleep last night and feel awful. So far I'm not sick and I'm really hoping I can avoid it so that I don't lose hours at work. We can't afford it.

Anyway I'll just tell you how we're doing and post a video of how we're doing when I have time. I've worked on the trick a few times over the last week and he's doing well! I've gotten to where I'm throwing the leash about six or seven feet away on the floor and he will run to get it. He usually drops it at least once on his way back, but he will pick it back up and bring it to me. Sometimes he even brings it the whole way back to me. :D Good boy!

I'll get the poll up tomorrow for his April trick.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, he's a smart horse, can't wait to see the video..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a tool, I just realized Jackal is a dog...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay. It's easy for new followers to get confused because I have so many pets lol. :) He's not offended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Jackal! And well done YOU! I think with everything that's been going on, you've done amazingly well to do any training with him at all - so don't be so hard on yourself! :-)

    Hsin-Yi

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.