Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Storm's Snow Pictures Finally!

Well, I finally resized Storm's snow pictures from the ninth. :) That took me long enough right? Well I hope these pictures of my gorgeous, photogenic Sibe are worth the wait. I sure think so, but I'm sort of biased. :D Enjoy!

Follow the leader. :D

One of my favorites. Run Stormy! Don't look back!

She was not growling, but she sure looks vicious.
I think she had just yawned or licked her lips lol. Love her!


I love those blue eyes. :)

Camouflage at it's best!

That's just the beginning of the pictures I have. I'll get the others posted as soon as possible. I hope everyone enjoyed seeing these and please don't forget to vote in the poll for Jackal's March trick. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT!!! Nothing like a beautiful girl in some beautiful SNOW!!!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the goofy happy face the best. Of course the mean face is kind of scary, but I know you are just kidding around.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely in her element!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.