Friday, April 15, 2011

It Never Ends . . .

We had really bad storms last night and the place is a mess. Half the roof is missing off of my hen house, my feed shed is hanging from a tree, all the animal feed is soaked and ruined, the horse barn is off it's foundation up against a tree/would be in the road if not for the fence/roof damaged, fence is damaged, round pen is ruined, shingles/gutters missing from the house, tool shed roof is off kilter, two smaller chicken pens are ruined, etc. All of the animals are okay though. We're okay. I'll post pictures later of the shed. I have to go to work.

7 comments:

  1. EEEKK, I am so sorry to hear that. I am glad you and the animals are all ok!!! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of damage - but we're really thankful all of YOU are OK! Mom wishes we could come over and help you rebuild.
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I am so sorry. I can't believe that happened. How terrible! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you and all animals are OK - that must have been scary! Sending best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - sounds devastating. I'm so sorry to read this. Must have been an incredible storm. Hope you can get things fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Sounds awful!! Hang in there, and here's hoping better days are ahead!!

    Jen and the black dog crew

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no :( this is awful. I am so sorry this happened.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.