Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update


Chrome and Zeppelin are doing great. I think we're pretty much out of the woods but I am going to continue to check his hooves for heat. If he doe founder I want the vet out asap to try to prevent too much damage. It's probably unnecessary but you fellow worriers know how I feel lol. Tomorrow I'm going to show you some pictures I took a few minutes ago to show you how much better they are feeling. I got some pretty good ones. :) Thanks again guys for your comments and healing thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! We totally missed this and now the boys are feeling better already. What a relief. Sounds like a big jail break party at your place. You must have been super worried. I am going to send some extra vibes just in case, but I think you are out of the woods.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.