Monday, September 5, 2011

Workout Week Seven

My rash is gone so I started my new workout this week. I missed one day, but I think I did really well (although I really need more cardio!). :) We're having a nice cold front so I'm going to start my intervals again. I was supposed to do it today, but getting up at five am for three days in a row when I'm used to waking up at seven or eight did me in. I'll do it tomorrow instead.


Week Seven
Strength Training: Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Yoga/Pilates/Tae Bo: None (friend that I do Yoga with has been sick) :(
Biking: None
Walking/Running: Wednesday (1 mile) & Friday (2 miles)

Monday is the day I missed. I don't even remember why now. Tuesday I did everything at 30 pounds because I was learning some new exercises. Thursday I did everything at thirty fives pounds and legs at forty pounds. I only did five bicep curls. I don't know why they have that two days in a row. Doesn't make sense. Friday I did everything at thirty five pounds with the curls (biceps and reverse) on twenty five pounds.

My exercise buddy has been sick with the flu or something so I didn't do any Yoga. I really need her help to stay motivated to do Yoga/Pilates/Stretching/etc. I guess it's just not really my thing. I still need to do better with it though.

On Wednesday I took the dogs for a one mile walk/run. I think I ran about one third to half of it. :) Then on Friday I took them for a two mile walk/run. During the first mile I did sprint intervals, but I was counting it out in my head so it probably wasn't completely accurate. It's still better than just walking. On the one mile back to the house I just walked.

So I really need to get it in gear for the Yoga and cardio. I guess I need to figure out what is motivating me to do the Bowflex that I'm lacking in the other. It might be because I don't have a fixed schedule on cardio . . . Hopefully the intervals will help with that. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Good for you for getting into this exercise routine. Almost inspires me to get moving, LOL! I really should as Agility would be MUCH easier if I was more in shape!! :)

    Have a great week!
    Jen and the Black Dog Crew

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.