Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

 Sorry I'm back posting my Christmas post because I've been too busy to get it up.  :D

Flowers on Christmas!

Want to know what my favorite thing was about Christmas??  The temperature!!!


So lovely.  It actually got into the seventies.  It was awesome!!!  We went out of state, further south to my in-law's for Christmas.  It was a fun visit.  While it was cold and rainy back home we were enjoying gorgeous weather down south. :D  There isn't much else to say, so I'll just share some pictures I took.

My brother-in-law's gorgeous Catahoula, Buckshot.

 His old female Granny.  I think she is eleven now.
She doesn't like cameras which is the reason for the look on her face.

 Their garden is still growing strong, even with two frosts (only two before Christmas!!).

 I tried to convince my hubby we need a little dog after he spent quality time with his niece's dog Taz.

Then we went to a huge Christmas lights display.  These pictures don't do it justice.  It was huge!

 The string of blue lights went around the entire lake!

At their house I went for a walk in the woods with hubby, brother-in-law and Buckshot.  I enjoyed seeing what different foliage grows there.

 Very strange mushrooms were found.

We were also looking for and gathering different species of nuts and acorns to bring home to Jack.  I reached down to grab this one....

A snail!! Isn't he cool!

Luckily I realized what it was before I grabbed it lol.  Pretty cool find on Christmas!  :D

Well that's all for my belated Christmas post.  I didn't get very many pictures because I was too busy enjoying the company.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.