Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Routine Lately

Okay, my sad little routine lately has been as follows. I wake up late because I stayed up too late. If I get up early I spend some time reading blogs. If I wake up late, which is the majority of the time, I hurry to feed the animals, eat breakfast, shower, dress, find something to take to work for lunch, go to work. Then when I get off work I once again feed the animals, shower (if I didn't that morning), eat supper and then spend time with my husband. Since his back is hurt that consists of watching movies or playing computer games until waaaay late.

Evenings are also spend doing housework (I'm finally caught up on laundry yay!!). After that I either spend time with my husband as stated above or I spend my evening time reading blogs, email, Facebook, reading forums, editing pictures and making or scheduling posts on my blog. Lately it's also been spent preparing for NaNo. I haven't spent time with my friends in so long they probably don't remember me. I'm sure if I didn't spend so much time on the computer I could probably get more done, but after work I don't feel like doing anything because I'm on my feet all day. No wonder I don't feel like training the dogs, playing piano, biking or any of the other things I love to do. Sigh. Just not enough hours in the day and the days are already getting shorter AHHHHHH!!!!! Anyone have any suggestions for organizing my time better? :D

P.S. I'm not trying to complain (yeah right when am I not?) I just wanted to let you all know why I'm so far behind on reading everyone's blogs again and not posting much. The biggest reasons are because most of my time spent on the computer now is preparing for NaNo and reading a stupid horse forum that I periodically become obsessed with haha. Oh and don't read it unless you want your blood pressure to go up. There's a lot of arguing on it hehe. If you're interested in Chrome's hooves and the progress we're making you can see his thread here. If you aren't interested in conformation and/or hooves it isn't very interesting. Anyway I'll try to be more productive soon, if I don't freeze to death. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lol I don't think your routine's sad, pretty much like mine! I'm useless at getting up!

    I know how much the computer can suck time away from you, I struggle to keep up with stuff and I'm supposed to be a moderator on a horse forum as well, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I could get so much done if I stayed off the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to economic conditions, when my computer died 2 years ago, I cancelled my Internet and didn't replace it. I use my work computer. I don't miss the home computer at all! I go the whole weekend without checking a single e-mail.

    It's nice living a life without a computer for a few days--because it does suck away my time when I have one.

    Your routine isn't so bad. From the sounds of it, you have a fine husband, so spend time with him when he's at home. Everything else can wait.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.