Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Tag

I got a tag from one of my blog buddies Elrania. It's a cool one. Basically I answer eight questions from the person who tagged me and then I'll make eight questions for the people I tag to answer. They will answer my questions and make eight new ones for the person they tag. Lot's of fun. :)

1. What was the first word you ever said? Wow I have no idea! I'll have to ask my mom because now I'm curious. :)

2. Would you rather only be able to eat fruits, or vegetables for the rest of your life? If I had to choose one it would be fruit, because there are very few vegetables that I like.

3. Do you plan to move or stay where you are when you grow up? Well unfortunately I'm grown up (or try to be haha) and I did move, but more than anything I would love to move back to my home town.

4. Going into battle, do you choose a longbow or a crossbow? I would probably have to use a crossbow. I'd have to seriously work out a lot before I could reliably draw a longbow.

5. Have you ever passed out? If so, when and why. I almost did a few weeks ago. I actually fell down but didn't black out. We're not sure why but I'm fine now. Other than that I've been knocked unconscious once, but never passed out.

6. What was your most memorable Halloween costume? The only one I can remember was a skeleton. We didn't go trick or treating because I lived in the middle of nowhere with all elderly neighbors.

7. If someone told you that you won the lottery of $1,000,000,000 what would your reaction be? I'd be shocked and probably skeptical. When I realized it was true I'd be excited, but also worried. When you win a lot of money the crazies come out of the wood work lol.

8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I don't think I would change it. I like my name. :)


Okay and here are my eight questions for you to answer:
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
3. Do you think it's okay for guys to wear pink?
4. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
5. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
6. What's your song of the week?
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
8. What country would you like to visit?

And now the hardest part . . . tagging eight people. I don't know if anyone even likes doing these things, but I'll give it a shot.

1. Emma
2. Gwyn
3. Emma (a different one, not cheating lol)
4. Kiki
5. Pam
6. Kendra
7. Sydney
8. Err . . . I can't think of anyone else. If any of my followers enjoy doing fun tags and want to play along feel free to do this one and please leave a comment I know to tag you next time. :) Can't wait to see everyone's answers!

3 comments:

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.