Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Tag

I got tagged by Elrania so let the fun begin hehe. Oh and sorry it took me so long to do it Elrania. :)

When can you remember laughing the hardest?

When I went to a comedy club with friends a week or two ago. And the comedians weren't that funny lol. We laughed more afterward at dinner. I love those girls!

What is one thing you're exited about for tomorrow?
Um . . . nothing really. Maybe I should think of something to be excited about . . . hmmm . . .

How many posters are in your bedroom?
None. Our stupid house has genuine stucco walls and I can't hang anything. :)

What is one place you'd rather be right now?
On horseback riding down a mountain trail somewhere.

What can you smell right now?
Nothing. My allergies are BAD right now. :)

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Probably my dad.

What is the corniest movie you've ever seen?
Wow I have no idea. I don't really like corny movies so it's been so long I don't remember lol.

If you could choose one food to live off the rest of your life, never mind nutrition, what would it be?
Like food group or specific food? If it's a food group definitely candy, specifically skittles! Yum!

Where are you going next?
Work. Yuck!



As far as passing the tag along . . . I don't know which of my followers even like tags . . . So if you like doing tags consider yourself tagged! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.