Friday, October 8, 2010

The one bad thing about autumn . . .

Anyone else having really bad allergies? Mine always get bad at this time of year but today was truly awful!! I woke up with what I would describe as a migraine (or maybe just a very, very, very severe headache) and I could tell it was from allergies because my eyes, jaw and ears hurt. My ears have been clogged up all day. Sometimes I couldn't even hear out of one of them. So I took some pain reliever and a Sudafed but they hadn't kicked in by the time I had to go to work. When I got to work I just wanted to sit down because driving was agony. My boss was in a really bad mood and was kind of rude to me. After he left and my medicine kicked in I had an okay day. I'm just exhausted. I don't know if I'm getting sick or if it's just the allergies. I did read somewhere that allergies can cause fatigue, so maybe that's all it it. I also slept ten hours last night and oversleeping often causes me to feel icky.

Anyway does anyone else want to see the Secretariat move as bad as I do? I think it's out today, but I can't afford it right now so I'm not even going to look. I'll just watch Charmed on Netflix. :) I hope the movie is good because I'm really excited about it.

Other than that there isn't much going on here. I'm on my ninth day straight without a day off and have to work tomorrow. I'll be off Sunday so maybe I can recuperate and maybe visit with some friends. I bet that will make me feel better. :) I'm also going to try to do something with the dogs on Sunday because I know some of you miss hearing about them and I know Jackal probably misses our training. If you can think of anything fun for me to teach him leave a comment. It can't be too advanced. We haven't done anything in a while so I want to do something easy to warm back up. :) Later!

P.S. Oh and I loved everyone's comments on Chrome and the car. Thanks for the laugh. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yuh, my master is having the bad allergies too. It is just that time of year.

    You know, momma complains all the time about the amount of work required just to "keep up" with life. She says she can never get ahead, but sometimes she just has to ditch it all and have funballs. Hope you can do the same.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. My allergies are bad this fall, too. I have spring allergies, late summer allergies and fall allergies. The good news is--each year is a little better then the last. Hope that's how it goes for you, too.

    We saw Secretariat last night, and it was good. I liked Seabiscuit better because it was more of an underdog story. Secretariat was certainly no underdog at any time in his life! It was definitely a good movie, though. My boyfriend didn't think he would like it because it was Disney and we knew how it would end, and he was surprised about how good it was, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.