Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Muscovies

Sorry I've been so quiet. I guess I needed a bit of a break. :) Things are starting to look up again now that I'm able to fall into my old routine. I'll try to update tomorrow about Jackal's tricks. For now enjoy these pictures of my pretty Muscovy ducks now that they are all grown up. I'm proud of my ducks and I really enjoy them.

My favorite piebald Muscovy hen. Isn't she adorable?

I had to sneak one of my Buckeye hen in too.

Click for a close up of her dinner. Ew gross!

I think this one is my favorite picture. :)


Which is your favorite? The lighting didn't turn out well on a couple of them, but I still like them all. :)

2 comments:

  1. The 4th from the bottom is my favorite. I've never been attracted to ducks, but the muscovies sure are pretty. And yours are very exotic and beautiful. So is your buckeye hen, too. :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Buckeye hen picture, but I am partial to chickens lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.