Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jackal Has Something To Share

Hey guys, it's Jackal talking today. I have a couple of things I want to share. First of all I got mail from Honey the Great Dane. For those of you who follow the blog you know I won the best costume award in Honey's Dancing with the Doggie Stars competition. I finally got my certificate and medal! I'm so excited. Check out the pictures.

See! My name was on the letter!

Since the mail people had crumpled it up a little already mom let me have it.
Of course I had to slap it with my paw, but I didn't know how to open it so she helped.

My certificate! I'll have to see if mom will let me frame it. Look Honey even signed it herself.

Don't I look good in my medal? Mom put it on backward so you see the Dancing logo.

Here's what it says on the front.

Mom was sad this one was blurry. I think I look handsome. :)

I also wanted to tell you that mom has been too busy to help me practice my July trick, but since it's August now I went ahead and put up the new poll (please vote!), but I'll keep working on it and all of my other tricks so that at the end of the year I can make a video showing all of the new tricks I learned for 2011.


4 comments:

  1. That Honey sure knows how to host a contest. It was so much fun! Your costumes were amazing. Well deserved prize.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jackal, you look so proud! You look stunning and should wear medals more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really neat that Honey did that for you! You look striking with yur medal on! i love wtaching you do your tricks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Jackal. You certainly deserve all the recognition you can get. You are one smart handsome dog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.