Monday, October 17, 2011

Just in case you didn't know . . .

. . . at one time I had a separate blog for all of my critters but I condensed them all to this one because it was too time consuming. Well I don't know if I mentioned it, but I did separate the horse blog from this one again because my wonderful horses were taking over my main blog. So just in case you missed it Chrome, Faran and Zeppelin's blog is here http://rdxhorses.blogspot.com It has a lot of posts about clicker training (which some people may not be interested in), but it also has pictures/videos and it's where I'll be posting pictures and updates when I start riding Chrome in May. Just don't want you to get left out. Thanks guys.

P.S. I just realized I forgot Sunday Stills again. Oops. I'll also post my workout update tomorrow. I woke up with a migraine so I'm a little behind on things I wanted to get done today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.