Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Art

I'm not very good at drawing, but I used to do it a lot as a kid. I haven't drawn anything in years so please don't laugh at these. :) I actually have to be looking at what I'm drawing for it to turn out any good. Needless to say I wasn't looking at a picture when I drew the horse lol. I'm not good with eyes, ears or necks lol. And I'm not very good at scale.

I draw stationary objects best (no movement please lol), so here is a 10-key calculator I drew at work when I was bored. :) Again I'm not so good with scale.

And a mouse. The word Microsoft isn't very good hehe.

3 comments:

  1. It's all about practicing. I went to drawing school for a bit and still have the portrait of my vacuum cleaner.

    Tell that Chrome to stand still...

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I used to love drawing but haven't done it in years :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh – I think you are too hard on yourself! That picture of the horses head is just beautiful! And much better than most people can achieve! I used to do a lot of drawing to – I've let it slide since I have "grown up" but I do know what's involved and I can definitely tell you that you are very talented! :-) By the way, I used to love to draw horses to! Although I didn't have many real horses to draw from – I had to mostly make it up from my head and from looking at lots of pictures. I love to draw the you mythical ones best – the ones with wings and horns – ha ha!

    Hsin-Yi

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.