Monday, October 10, 2011

Workout Week Twelve

Week Twelve

Strength Training: Tuesday and Thursday
Yoga/Pilates/Tae Bo: None
Biking: None
Walking/Running: Thursday (1.4 miles)

I had every intention of doing great this week and . . . didn't. I got busy. I know it's a lousy excuse, but I guess it happens. One thing I've noticed with the Bowflex routine I've been doing is that the four day workout doesn't work well. Doing it that way makes it only twice weekly that I work the upper and body . . . and that just doesn't show any results.

So I think I'm going back to the three day a week work out . . . and I'll cut out some of the exercises so it's not an hour long workout. :) I technically only have one more week with this routine, but I might extend it another three weeks working out three times a week, since I haven't been very consistent.

I do have my weight up to forty pounds on everything except the wrist curls and bicep curls. My wrists just aren't strong enough to support anymore than thirty pounds. I'll just do less weight, more reps on those.

I have to do better! It's just been so pretty outside that I can't make myself stay indoors lol.

1 comment:

  1. you are already busy with your twenty plus acres, it's an ideal situation.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.