Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Snow Pictures!

I had sooooo much fun taking pictures of the snow! I took over six hundred pictures lol. Here are some of the miscellaneous ones. It will take me a while to resize them all, but I'll post them as I get it done. I hope you enjoy them. :)

Have you ever seen such eager and expectant faces??

A sneak peek of pictures to come over the next few days.

My gorgeous Phoenix rooster Treat. His tail is finally growing back in. :)

Treat's youngest son. Isn't he pretty?

A Phoenix cross hen. She found respite from the snow under the propane tank.

My beautiful Phoenix hen. I love this breed of chicken.

Phoenix hens.

My gorgeous Phoenix hens. I love these girls.

My husband's car. :)

I've been trying to photograph this sneaky little fellow for days. Finally got him! :D

Some standing water in the snow. You can see where Jackal ran across it. :)

The old barn on the lease land.

I'm enjoying the snow. I'm glad we finally got a really pretty one, now it all needs to go away so we can enjoy spring hehe. :)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more. The hens are so pretty. I never appreciated chickens until I started reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very pretty! And yes, the hens are really pretty!!! Thanks for the comments on Enzo. Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Ozark farm chick has totally enjoyed seein' all your beautiful pictures although I'm just plumb sick and tired of all this snow. Dang, it it wasn't -11 this morinin'...and I'm in southern Missouri!!!

    I just adore watchin' Tiger the Wonder Dog in the snow and I bet your beautiful doggies put on a show and a half!

    From the icy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, found the rest of the pictures. :) they are great!

    My favorites are the dogs looking out the door hopefully, the little red cardinal and the last one of the barn.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing quite like the red of a cardinal against a backdrop of snow.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.