Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stills - Emotion

This week's challenge for Sunday Stills is Emotion . . . . I thought all week and couldn't think of anything to take a picture of. So today I was sitting on the couch with my camera, trying to think of something to take a picture of when I looked up at the T.V. and realized the movie Michael was on. And it was the scene where Sparky dies and Michael brings him back to life. Perfect! Whether you liked the movie, hated it, liked dogs or not, I think that scene would create emotion in almost anyone, so let me know what you think. Also I really hope there isn't some copyright law about taking pictures of movies . . . . . Here are the pictures.

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I had the same thought about taking a picture of a TV show or movie that is emotional. I didn't know if taking a picture of a film some other photographer captured would count, though. It's hard to get still shots of a movie on a TV screen, so that in itself is a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole gamut of emotions. Sadness to happiness.

    Clever take on the challenge.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit that movie had me crying at that point in the movie, guess I'm not the stone I thought I was..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scene always makes me cry even though I know it has a happy ending.

    mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful emotions here. And, I LOVED that movie, one of John T.'s best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just seeing him with those wings spread, what a feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mixed emotions of sadness and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL you sure nailed some emotions that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.