Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Tag

This is a tag I got from Celtic Cowgirl. If you want to play feel free to take it and leave a comment if you wouldn't mind so that I can see your answers. :) Here goes . . .

8 Books I've Read recently...

1. Silver Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey
2.
White Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey
3.
Black Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey
4. Firebird by Mercedes Lackey
5. The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett
6. The Mageborn Traitor by Melanie Rawn (didn't finish this one yet)
7. Don't remember . . .
8. Don't remember . . .


8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time...
This would probably be easier to do by artist . . . just pick one of their songs lol.

1. Josh Groban
2. Enya
3. Celine Dion
4. Five For Fighting
5. Aerosmith
6. Alanis Morissette
7. Jewel
8. Evanescence
There are a ton more though like Richard Marx, 3 Doors Down, Sarah McLachlan, Phil Collins, Taylor Swift, Chris Daughtry, Journey, Genesis, Matchbox 20, Air Supply, Nickleback, Kansas, Hinder, Greenday, Avril Lavigne, Gavin Degraw, Boyz II Men, Eric Clapton, Emerson Drive, Eagles, Colbie Caillat and tons and tons more. I have a varied taste in music. :)


8 Things I love...

1. Horses!!!! And other animals. :)
2. Music
3. Books!
4. Family
5. Sunshine
6. Warmth
7. Writing
8. Blogs! LOL


8 Things I've Learned this Year...

1. Being grown up sucks LOL Oh and back pain REALLY sucks.
2. It's very difficult to organize everything I want to do and I need to prioritize.
3. Eating right can make the biggest difference in the world to how you feel.
4. Changing jobs is really scary, but can totally be worth it.
5. Saving money is hard lol. Especially when you live in a fixer upper house.
6. Lists are my friend.
7. I'm left brain dominant!! I always thought I was opposite.
8. I've learned a lot about horse's hooves and barefoot trimming. :)


8 New Recipes I want to Try and Make by the end of the Year...
I HATE cooking, but I have been doing better about just doing it. Or I was before I hurt my back.



8 Favorite Online Hangouts...

1. YouTube
2. Blogger
3. Netflix
4. Amazon
5. Gmail
6. Facebook
7. Backyard Chickens
8. NaNoWriMo


8 Projects I need to Work on...

1. Remodeling the kitchen, put floor in house, paint, fix the drainage problem in the basement, insulate the attic and numerous other household projects.
2. Building the turkey coop.
3. Get pea gravel in the horse barn.
4. Put up electric fence on the lease land.
5. Sell some of my chickens to downsize my flock before the winter.
6. Raise the sloped side of the chicken coop.
7. Move or put a fence around the feed shed.
8. Start clicker training the critters again.


8 People I think should do this...

1. Anyone who would like to play along.
2. ^
3. ^^
4. ^^^
5. ^^^^
6. ^^^^^
7. ^^^^^^
8. ^^^^^^^

Hope you weren't too bored lol!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the info. What kind of books does Mercedes Lackey write? They must be good. ;) You've read so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She writes fantasy. She was one of my favorite authors growing up and I've read just about all of her books. If you like fantasy she's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.