Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good News

I didn't have to go to court yesterday! Apparently the guy did the plea bargain. I was so happy. I spent my day off hanging with some friends I haven't seen in a really long time. One friend and I went to the lake and I took pictures of herons, gulls and buzzards. I will get them posted as soon as I have time.

The time change has me so messed up that I'm exhausted all day. I even took a nap yesterday which further messed up my schedule. I didn't do any writing on Monday. I made up for it yesterday luckily. I only have about 15,000 words to go to finish my 50,000 word novel for NaNo. :) I'll try to get pictures of Stormy playing on the lease land tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so relieved for you! Going to court would be scary and irritating.

    Congrats on doing so much of NaNo already. I'm excited for your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for visiting! We would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.